I am a full-time real estate consultant serving the Lexington and Central Kentucky area. I have been fortunate to call Lexington home for more than forty years. My passion is helping buyers and sellers alike with all of their real estate needs. Whether you are relocating to our beautiful Bluegrass state, a first-time home buyer, downsizing or wanting to expand to accommodate a growing family.
I will be there every step of the way. My commitment to you is excellent communication, personal attention, knowledge and experience. I have worked hard to build a referral and relationship based business. I do not take on more than I can personally serve. As a result, I am able to cater to my client's individual needs. When I am not working, I enjoy spending as much time as possible with my husband and two teenage boys, cooking/baking and anything that takes me outdoors. If you want to work with someone dedicated to you and your family, please call me today. I promise to help in every way I can.
* National Association of Realtors Member (NAR)
* Kentucky Association of Realtors Member (KAR)
* Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors Member (LBAR)
* Real Estate Buyers Agent Council Member (REBAC)
* Presidents Club Member
* Top Producers Club Life Member
* ABR Certified-Accredited Buyers Rep
* e-Pro Certified
* Relocation Specialist
* GRI Designation
* Certified Residential Specialist-CRS
* SRES Designation
* NINJA Selling Certified
* BA in Accounting and Business Admin. from Transylvania Univ.
* Arbor Youth Services Past Board Member
* Lexington Humane Society Board Member
* Chi Omega Sorority Chi Chapter Alumni Advisor
* Fifteen years of Accounting and Management experience in various Corporate Roles
* Lansdowne Neighborhood Association President 2017, 2018 & Board Member
* Christ the King Parish Member and School Volunteer